Los Angeles Decking Company
Deck Repair, Maintenance and Waterproofing in Los Angeles
When you hire the Los Angeles decking team at WICR, Inc. to assist you with your industrial, commercial, or residential waterproofing and decking needs, you can benefit from the fact that we offer the following:
- More than 30 years of experience in the industry
- All of our crew leaders have worked for WICR, Inc. for more than a decade
- Each crew leader has received training from the major coating manufacturers
Allow our highly knowledgeable team work to create the perfect solution for you! Fill out our FREE consultation form today.
More Than 30 Years of Decking Industry Experience
The history of our company dates back to 1979, when Fred Wanke founded Wanke Enterprises. In 1989, the company was named San Diego's business of the year. During this period, we completed a number of historical painting renovations, including the original light house at Point Loma, the Carriage House at the Hotel Del Coronado, and the roller coaster at Mission Beach.
In 1997, Mr. Wanke partnered with Bill Campbell to found WICR, Inc., and since then we have been providing the people of Los Angeles County - as well as Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County and Kern County - with a wide range of services including:
Call WICR, Inc. for reliable and professional services related to your deck. Schedule your inspection by calling (888) 388-9427!
What makes WICR, Inc. different?
WICR, Inc. boasts the following standards of excellence:
- We have installed more than 5 million square feet of quality waterproof coating over the course of our company's history
- We have a long list of satisfied customers
- In our pursuit of excellence, we do not cut corners
- We use 24-gauge sheet metal when industry standards only require 26-gauge sheet metal
- We offer full-soldered custom door pans uniquely tailored for each door, as well as custom mitered metal fabrications for the corners
- We have a proprietary slider door injection that effectively stops leaks in the threshold without having to remove the slider door. This leak repair technique can even be performed while it is raining.
We offer WICR, Inc. warranties on all of the work that we perform, and we use manufacturer-approved details to avoid costly mistakes and surprises. Our services range from deck coating and pool coating to
waterproofing buildings as well as completing entirely new constructions. Our staff always works to achieve the best possible results.
Call our office today at
(888) 388-9427 or
email us to speak with our Los Angeles deck waterproofing and repair company.
Decking Services in Los Angeles Looking Out for Your Needs First
Our commitment to providing the best service available in Los Angeles is not limited to the actual work we perform in our waterproofing and decking services. We have a dedicated customer service and scheduling department that works to keep the customer - you - informed on the project's schedule dates and progress.
You will receive notices to keep you fully informed of the project's progress. We offer warranties on all of our work, which includes toll-free warranty repair service. Our maintenance department specializes in handling the needs of homeowners, commercial property owners, property managers, apartments, homeowner associations (HOAs) and condominiums.
Choose our Los Angeles decking company for your business, commercial or residential needs!
Take your first step toward new deck construction, reconstruction,
walkway deck maintenance or restoration, or other services by contacting us via
email or by calling our toll-free number
(888) 388-9427. In everything we do, we strive to supersede our customers' expectations. We think outside the box in developing individually tailored plans for our projects.
An estimator from our team can come out to perform an inspection of your property and go over all of your options to help you find the most suitable solution for your community, home or business. We believe in doing the job right the first time and we take the time to educate our customers on the importance of proper deck maintenance. Rather than providing temporary problem solvers, we offer solutions that can help you save money and enjoy the benefits of a beautiful and safe deck.
At WICR, Inc., we proudly serve
commercial property owners, property managers,
apartments, HOAs, and
condominiums in Los Angeles,
Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County, Kern County,